Filling Out The Loan Application
1. Property information. The application begins with a section on the property. Questions as to the type of loan sought, the terms of the loan, location and legal description of the property, the property's value, and the manner of taking title must be completed. This information is used to determine how much security for the loan will be provided.
2. Borrower information. The next section of the application request a borrower's name, address, telephone number, Social Security number, marital status, and employer. This information helps the lender to determine both the borrower's ability and willingness to repay the loan.
3. Dependence. The lender will want to know hundred dependence the borrower must support. Although children help stabilize a borrower, they also add the financial publication of the borrower.
4.Implement information. The next section of the form asks for the borrower's implement information and how to contact the borrower's employer to confirm the information given.
5. Income. The section regarding income provides space for primary implement income, over time, bonuses, commissions, dividends and interest, net rental income, and information regarding income from any other sources.
6. Monthly housing expense. The monthly housing expense is made up of such items as rent, principal and interest payments, any secondary financing payments, hazard insurance premiums, real estate taxes, mortgage insurance premiums, and homeowners association dues.
7. Assets and liabilities. In this section the borrower is required to list all assets and liabilities. Assets include cash deposit, check in saving accounts, stocks and bonds, life insurance policies, owned real estate, retirement funds, automobiles, and other personal property. Liabilities include any installment debts, automobile loans, released a loans, alimony, child support payments.
8. If this is a purchase transaction, the next section will be filled out. The buyer is to fill in the purchase price, closing costs, prepaid escrow expenses, mortgage amount, any secondary financing, an equity, amount of cash deposit, closing costs to be paid by the seller, and an estimate of cash amount that the borrower will be required to pay at the close of the transaction. In this section a loan officer can help. It may be left blank until the final closing date.
9. Declarations. In this section the buyers are required to note is that have been any legal judgments against them, if they have had a foreclosure within past seven years, if they declare bankruptcy within the past seven years, and in their party to any lawsuits. The answer to these questions will be of extreme interest in the lender. Obviously, and affirmative answer to any one of them could possibly affect the ability of the borrower to obtain a loan.
10.Borrower's signature and information from government monitoring purposes. Finally, there's a space for the buyer to date and sign the application. Below this space is a section that asks for the race and national origin of the borrower. This information is entirely voluntary on the part of the borrower and its so collected to carry out the federal government's antidiscrimination laws.
Martin Lukac, represents, #1 Loans USA(http://www.1LoansUSA.com), a finance web-company specializing in real estate/mortgage market. We specialize in daily updates, rate predictions, mortgage rates and more: info@1LoansUSA.com
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Be Careful With Loans For Bad Credit
If you're saddled with debt or find yourself in an emergency situation where you need cash urgently, it is possible to get loans for bad credit. Loans for bad credit will not ostracize you for bad or zero credit.
No Credit Check Personal Loans - If You Need Fast Cash, A PayDay Loan Online Is a Very Quick Process
Online payday loans can get you fast cash through a very quick process. By processing applications online and depositing money into your checking account through direct deposit, you can have your cash advance within hours.
Do Payday Loans Deserve a Bad Rap?
We have all heard the stories about cash advance lenders charging their customers excessive interest fees. It is true that most payday loans have the highest interest rates compared to any other type of loan.
Cant Wait For Payday? Try Check Advance
Check advance can come in really handy when you're waiting for the regular pay check that never seems to come. Check advance stations exist in most major cities, sometimes several check advance locales to a block.
Should You Get A Pay Day Loan?
Whether you have good credit, bad credit or no credit, you are still eligible for pay day loans. Pay day loans come in all shapes and sizes.
Compare Payday Loan or Cash Advance Lenders Online Before You Borrow
Comparing payday loan lenders, also called cash advance lenders, online guarantees that you will find the lowest rates and best terms. Payday lenders are required by law to post their rates and terms, so making comparisons is just a matter of a few clicks of the mouse.
Guide to Loan Terms
Listed below is a guide to loan terms. It is a useful list of definitions of loan terms that may or may not be familiar to you.
A Brief Look at the Origins of Lending
When trying to discover the origins of lending you might find yourself looking at a lot of unrelated information that doesn't really tell you what it is that you want to know.The origins of lending go back to at least biblical times, with mentions of lending even being mentioned in certain places in the Bible.
The Basics of Finding a Loan for People with Bad Credit
If you've ever tried finding a loan for people with bad credit, you might think that it's impossible. Everywhere you turn, it seems as though there's nothing but rejection to be found.
What is a Bridging Loan?
A bridging loan as the name implies is a loan used to "bridge" the financial gap between monies required for your new property completion prior to your existing property having been sold.A bridging loan is in simple terms a short-term mortgage that is secured against the property that you are selling, with the money that is lent being used to complete the purchase of the new property.
Where to Look for Bad Credit Loans
When trying to locate bad credit loans, many people find themselves becoming frustrated by the apparent lack of bad credit loans available. In truth, however, there are actually a large number of bad credit loans that you can get from a variety of different lenders? the key is knowing where and how to look for them.
Money With The Click of a Mouse
Online payday loans seem to be popping up everywhere. A simple web search will positively crowd your screen with online payday loans sites hoping to get your business.
Military Loans - Serving Financial Need of Those who Serve the Country
Military loans are overcoming financial difficulties for army personnel who have served the country with a dedication which can't be put in words. Military loans are offered to both serving army persons and those who have retired from the service.
A Guide to Bad Credit Finance Options
Have you been trying to find out what bad credit finance options were available? Perhaps you're in the market for a new car or truck, but aren't sure if you can find a dealer or lender who'll offer you a bad credit finance?You shouldn't worry too much about bad credit finance options, because there are several financing options available regardless of your credit history? some of them charge higher interest rates or require some additional security, but in the end may be just what you're looking for.Vehicle financingIf you're looking for a bad credit finance for a new or used vehicle, your best option is most likely going to be to visit a finance company as opposed to a traditional bank.
If You Consider To Get a Quick Cash Loan Then Reconsider It
A quick cash loan also called payday loan, cash advance loan or a deferred deposit service is a small, short-term loan typically ranging from $ 100 to $ 500. These quick cash loans are issued against paychecks.
What are Home Improvement Loans?
Home improvement loans are loans specifically designed by loans companies to help you fund an essential home improvement projects.Home improvement loans provided by loans companies are secured on the value of the borrower's property.
How to Get a Business Loan in Five Steps
Need funds to startup or expand your business? Follow these steps:A lender looks at a loan request in three sections known as the "three C's". They are:Credit.
The Average Profile of Customers Opting for a Payday Loan Cash Advance
Payday loans are loans of a small amount, taken for a short duration of time. Payday loans are generally meant to be paid off on the next payday.
Cash Til Payday Loans - When Is The Best Time To Get A Quick Cash Loan
There are times when a cash advance loan or payday loan may be a good way to get you out of a tight, financial scrape. There are times when a payday loan may be a wise decision.
Facts You Should Know About Types of Loans
When you set out to borrow, you often come across terms like unsecured loans, revolving loans, adjustable rate loans, etc. While these terms are more or less self-explanatory, it is still useful to be clear on their exact meanings and what they imply before you finalize a loan contract.
|home | site map|
|TIGER MEDIA© 2006|